We would like to invite all attendees to submit original work to the “IWBDA 2018” Special Issue in ACS Synthetic Biology. ACS Synthetic Biology has the highest editorial standards, offers rapid publication of your research findings and imposes NO author submission, page, color, or cover art charges. We are looking for high quality submissions, for peer-review, as either short Letters or full-length Articles. The submission deadline is December 31, 2018.
If you wish to submit your research to the ACS Synthetic Biology “IWBDA 2018” Special Issue, please consider the following when preparing your manuscript:
- All articles must adhere to ACS Synthetic Biology submission guidelines (http://pubs.acs.org/page/asbcd6/submission/authors.html).
- ACS Synthetic Biology does not impose any submission, publication, page or color charges. Additional Author Benefits can be found at: http://pubs.acs.org/page/4authors/benefits/index.html.
- ACS Synthetic Biology offers ACS AuthorChoice, for authors who would like their published articles to be freely accessible on the Web: http://pubs.acs.org/page/policy/authorchoice/index.html.
- In order to submit a paper for review as part of the collection, you must submit your paper via ACS Paragon Plus, which can be accessed at: https://acs.manuscriptcentral.com/acs.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of submission, please choose “IWBDA 2018” from the “Special Issue Selection” drop-down menu. Also, please state that your submission is intended for the IWBDA 2018 Special Issue in your cover letter.
- The deadline for submitting to the IWBDA 2018 Special Issue is December 31, 2018. However, extensions may be granted upon request.
- Please note that all submissions to ACS Synthetic Biology are subject to peer-review and no guarantee of publication or inclusion into the final issue can be made prior to review.
- Please contact the Managing Editor of ACS Synthetic Biology, Christopher England (email@example.com) if you have any further questions or concerns.